Snow Mold Symptoms:
- Yellow, tan, or salmon-colored water-soaked patches that measure 1 to 8 inches or more in diameter.
- Pale pink around the edges.
- Spores are produced in white or salmon-colored sporodochia that are found on the dead tissue.
- Blighting can occur in streaks caused by spores tracking on the wheels of the equipment.
Conditions Favoring Disease:
- Typically occurs in the summer.
- Can also occur on cool-season turfgrass in mild winter climates.
Get A Quote On Lawn Care Today
Spring Touch offers our customers a customized lawn care program. The program can use professional control methods, organic products, or a hybrid professional/organic approach. Note that the organic lawn care program does not provide weed control. Expect results to take 3-4 treatments per year to achieve disease control on your lawn. Spring Touch recommends our 6 step lawn care program to remove diseases and thicken up your existing turf lawn. For more information call 248-826-5296 or email to get a quote on your lawn care program today.!--more-->